Plumbing & Mechanical’s 2024 Plumbing Industry Forecast explores the possibility of recession, but industry experts express confidence in the face of potential challenges.
The trends for 2024 also highlight challenges in workforce development, regulatory changes, and the push for sustainability and environmental efficiency in the plumbing industry. Contractors are urged to address the shortage of qualified technicians, stay vigilant about regulatory changes, and adapt to the increasing demand for sustainable plumbing solutions.
Read on for insight and perspective from Kevin Hill, Master Advisor at CEO Warrior, as well as:
- Brian Beaulieu, Chief Economist and CEO of ITR Economics
- Cindy Sheridan, CEO of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors — National Association (PHCC)
- David Federico, Senior Director of Marketing of Rinnai
- Regis Saragosti, CEO of SFA Saniflo North America
- Andres Caballero, President of Uponor North America
- Kerry Stackpole, Executive Director and CEO of Plumbing Manufacturers International (PMI)