Ross Jeffries on Persuasion and the Monster Mindset
Monday, February, 6th, 2017 at 6:00 am by Mike J. Agugliaro
Ross Jeffries has been described as a world leader in the subject of persuasion and seduction. Ross is a master hypnotist, transformation healer, and change worker and has been the subject of hundreds of television interviews and numerous documentaries.
Main Questions Asked:
- [4:00] What is mindset and what are the biggest issues regarding mindset?
- [6:35] Why would someone take on a good or bad mindset?
- [14:10] Is it better for someone to be guided when it comes to mindset?
- [20:10] Can you talk to us about dealing with judgement?
- [25:50] What is persuasion?
- [32:40] What are some of the things holding sales people back today?
- [36:00] Is it beneficial to use reframing on a daily basis?
- [37:10] What are some life and business success habits?
- [40:40] What are some things people can do to improve their communication?
Key Lessons Learned:
- Sales and business are a lot like dating. Rejection shouldn’t be viewed as a negative but rather a learning experience.
- Mindset is a practice involving realistic motivation and informed enthusiasm.
- Our actions are determined by our decisions, our decisions are based off the thoughts you have most often.
- Transformational change happens when you can look at your beliefs instead of through them.
- There are two sides to mindset, identifying your real motivation and taking on a learning framework. You need to understand the values that you’re living for.
- You should be interested in the operations of your business but invested in your own skills.
- It’s more effective to improve your mindset in a mastermind atmosphere.
- All people are bound by language, it either freezes you or frees you. Use ownership language and claim your success.
- Notice your progress in the difficult areas of your life.
- Doing something ridiculous or absurd is a good way to reframe the way you think about things and your fear.
- Rejection is an opportunity to get what you want or learn what you need.
- Persuasion is the act of moving your prospect into taking the actions you want. It typically involves unconscious language.
- Manipulation involves either coercion, misrepresenting or misstating facts, leaving our significant facts, or pushing on people’s pain buttons. Manipulation and persuasion are distinct processes.
- You are selling decisions and feeling good about those decisions.
- Without the follow up and excellent service, persuasion is useless.
- The tools and technology today have changed, most salespeople aren’t playing the game right.
- People are constantly distracted, selling involves getting them focused.
- Your biggest competition is not your competitor, it’s the distracted and overwhelmed state of mind in your prospect.
- View your prospects as team members that you have yet to recruit.
Success Habits And Tips
- Nearly all top performers have some sort of daily meditation practice.
- Understand how you can give service to others.
- Work on expanding your gratitude for the things in your life.
- Get into a state of mind of curiosity about learning and about people.
- Focus on the why instead of the how.
- Develop your voice.
- Become a mindset monster.
- Establish a vision not based on emotions or time.
- Reframe and change your language, claim your success.
- Get in the right state of mind before communicating with others.
Links To Resources Mentioned
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes
P.S. – Seize SUCCESS today! Subscribe to HomeServiceMAX to see how the pros do it.