Marshall Sylver On Becoming The Best Version Of You.
by Mike J. Agugliaro
Marshall Sylver is the #1 leading expert on subconscious reprogramming and irresistible influence. For over twenty years, Marshall has entertained, educated, and transformed the lives of thousands of people. He is the author of Passion, Profit, and Power, and through infomercials has sold over a million copies of his personal development programs worldwide.
In fact, his teachings on personal development have been the main attribute to his worldwide acclaim. He has led training programs for IBM, Ford, KFC, and Pepsi, teaching the management of these leading corporations how to motivate employees while also teaching staff how to easily produce higher sales. Sylver has been named “The Millionaire Maker™ and is one of the most sought-after keynote speakers to date.
He has been invited to teach on other speaker’s platforms including: Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Robert Allen, and many others.
Main Questions Asked:
- What is the big problem today with business owners in general?
- How much of who we are is social conditioning?
- What would you say to someone with a story for why they can’t do something?
- Why can’t people feel good about what they have?
- Can you talk about investing in your mind and education?
- What are your thoughts on fear?
- What are some things people should pay attention to over the next few years?
- What would you tell someone who isn’t ready to change?
- What should entrepreneurs tell their children about the world?
Key Lessons Learned:
Programming Your Mind
- You can choose to think any thoughts that you want, this state is called self mastery.
- The majority of our programming is complete by the age of 7.
- Most people lack certainty.
- What you achieve is a function of what you believe.
- We are not the average of the five people we spend the most time with, we are a certain way and attract those kinds of people.
- What if what we think is middle class is actually poverty?
- If you are happy with your life as it is, don’t let someone tell you it isn’t good enough.
- What if life is just hard and it’s not the world that’s holding you back.
- Finding that your life is less than perfect is a waste of time.
- Don’t be attached to being rich or poor, focus on being happy.
- Utilize what’s going on in your life rather than tolerating it.
- It’s not so much about what you do for a living as it is about what you believe about what you can achieve, you need to be focused on yourself and growing your wealth if you actually want wealth.
Cockiness vs. Confidence
- Don’t be afraid of being your best and showing others what can be done.
- If there’s a way to win there’s a chance to lose.
- It’s easier to blame other people than to take charge.You have to be willing to be responsible for your own outcomes.
- Don’t feel guilty because you were worked hard.
- The world has changed, knowledge isn’t as effective anymore. What matters are results.
- Don’t live your life in a way that you will die with regrets, aim to flame out.
- Investing in yourself and what you know is the best way to achieve greater results in your life.
- Teach your children about money and the skills they can use to succeed when they get older. Expect your children to achieve and behave, not having expectations for someone is an insult to what they can achieve.
- That what we experience fully passes.
- Fears are rarely fatal.
- Everything in life comes with both risks and rewards, difficulties and opportunities and you have to be comfortable with that.
- The next 4-8 years will be heaven for entrepreneurs.
- The biggest challenge in our economy is not velocity, not a lack of money.
- Make sure your mentor has actually done what you want to achieve, they should be a product of their product.
- Be willing to spend and use your wealth.
- Your biggest issue is how your mind has been programmed.
- Don’t hide your greatness, play your game fully.
- Be excited about your life.
- Be clear on what makes you happy, money is a good thing and nothing is free.
Links To Resources Mentioned
Marshall Sylver on Twitter
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!
P.S. – Are you SERIOUS about no longer treading water and MOVE your business forward WARRIOR STYLE? Find out more about Mike’s Warrior FAST TRACK Academy!