Mike Agugliaro discusses how your health impacts every aspect of your life, business, and family.
Key Lessons Learned:
- Power comes from health.
- You will pay for your health either now or later.
- Building a business is easy if you know the success formula but without physical power and strength, it’s really hard to implement anything.
- Being healthy is how you achieve clarity.
- You are responsible for your own success.
- Exercise in some form is crucial, you cannot skip physical training.
- Everyone has a combat mind, conflict is everywhere in life.
- The amount of sleep is you need is whatever your body requires.
- Make sure the air in your home is clean.
- Eat and drink food that keeps your body in peak condition.
- Achieving high levels of success requires you to do things that make people uncomfortable, things others are not willing to do.
- People want to follow strong, powerful, motivated leaders and you can’t be physically unhealthy if you want to be a leader.
- You may be “good” but you may not be “optimal”, you have to be optimal to get optimal results.
- You will hurt someone someday that you care about if you don’t take your health seriously.
- Many say they would die for something, why not live for something.
- The biggest killer in the world today is a negative mindset.
- People fail because they don’t have accountability to someone other than themselves.
- Make the tough decisions to get out of your own way.
Links To Resources Mentioned
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes
P.S. – Seize SUCCESS today! Subscribe to HomeServiceMAX to see how the pros do it.