Are you willing to BATTLE for the success of your business?
Tune in for the latest episode of the Lion’s Den Podcast with a very special guest, Mike Agugliaro, author, speaker and co-founder of CEO Warrior, to learn how he’s exponentially grown his businesses in the service industry and how you can dominate YOUR market by changing your mindset.
Key Lessons Learned:
Growing a Business
- So many people say that their family is the most important thing to them. If that’s the case, why aren’t those people willing to grow their service business for their family?
- In the service industry, if you’re not busy the issue is with you. The service based industry is one of the most in demand industries in the world right now.
- People are following the paradigms from their past. It’s not about mindset, it’s about mind growth.
- The confidence to fail and lose is crucial to building something worthwhile.
- The comparison effect is one of the most dangerous things for people. The only person you should be comparing yourself to is the person you were yesterday and who you want to be today.
- You have to be part of your own solution. Everybody sees the social media posts and the projection of an ideal life, but almost no one wants to put in the grind and sleepless nights that make it possible.
- Reading books is great, but you have to apply them or the information doesn’t matter. As soon as you have that awakening moment, close the book and put what you learned into action.
- Remember this: “I learn, I grow, I execute.”
- A byproduct of delivering amazing service is business growth. If you’re not growing, you’re not delivering amazing service.
- Sales is not the end all solution for your business problems.
- If you’re struggling right now, find someone you can trust who has integrity and ask for help. You need help, so be willing to invest in your own education.
- Marketing, Sales, and Leadership are the core values you need to succeed in business.
- If you’re doing the right thing and good at what you do, you should be proud to sell your service. Try to become the best in your world.
- It’s so easy to grow a service business today when you are partnered with the right digital marketing company. Digital creates impact, influence, the ability to serve people and the ability to be found.
- Digital partnerships are not like vendor relationships. You get what you pay for when it comes to digital marketing.
Life and Business
- There is no life/work balance. How you look at all the aspects of your life is how you move forward.
- Keep your relationships in mind. When you have a relationship problem with your significant other it’s going to have a big impact on your business.
- When you have alignment in your relationships, it creates a platform for your business to stand on.
Private Equity Companies Buying Service Businesses
- This isn’t the first cycle of people buying up service businesses.
- Private equity firms have realized two important things: the number one asset is a human being and that most people live inside a structure where something is going to break.
- At some point everyone is going to exit their company: you will either hand it down, go out of business, die, sell, or be forced to resign.
Focusing on the Future
- Almost every company does more than one trade today. Do as many things that make sense for the customer and become their source of one.
- If there are options to do three businesses doing the same revenue at different margins, you should be doing them all. They are all profitable.
- If you’re looking to change your life, you’re going to win a little bit. If you’re looking to change your industry, you can change the world.
- Seasons affect the way people think and behave. Knowing the indicators for each season allows you to plan for each quarter.
- Watch the trends and double down now.
- Surround yourself with experts and make sure they are all aligned with each other.
- If you’re waiting to make a bold move, just make it.