Mike Agugliaro discusses different ways to achieve freedom in your business and personal life.
Key Lessons Learned:
- You can be free and still own things, but the key is not to let those things own you!
- Freedom is different to different people. The first step to freedom is clarifying to yourself what your version of true freedom is. You can’t achieve what you’re not clear about.
- One way to help define freedom for yourself is to imagine what your “perfect day” would consist of and then slowly start to replicate that into your everyday life.
- Divide your day into boxes or periods of freedom and unfreedom. When you're in your freedom boxes, don’t let anyone invade that space and time.
- Figure out what the best type and level of energy you need to bring to your current situation to get the best results.
- You’re either leading by example or you’re not.
- Set boundaries for yourself and utilize auto responders to teach people how your schedule works and how you respond to messages.
- When faced with a decision there are two ways to look at it. From a position of fear, or a position of growth. The more you fear something the further you take yourself away from growth.
- There is no one size fits all fix in life. People are unique individuals and so are the problems they’re experiencing. It is up to you to peel back the layers and find the root of the problem before you can come up with a proper solution.
- F.E.A.R. is False Evidence Appearing Real. There is no point in fearing what hasn’t and may not ever happen.
- It is up to you to take control of your life! Be powerful! Act in stead of being acted upon!
Links To Resources Mentioned
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!
P.S. – Are you SERIOUS about no longer treading water and MOVE your business forward WARRIOR STYLE? Find out more about Mike’s Warrior FAST TRACK Academy!