Mike Agugliaro talks getting results and why some business owners suffer and fail despite investing in training and education.
Key Lessons Learned:
- It’s ridiculous that business owners spend their hard earned money on solutions and then don’t get results.
- “It’s hard for someone to build a million dollar business with a hundred thousand dollar mind.”
- Bringing OK training to really good people will not get you any results.
- Is your mind ready to expand and try new things?
- Your people need to understand that there’s a mindset gap, they need to be ready and engaged in the information if you want to see results from new education.
- Ambitious people hunger for more impact.
- Incremental growth will not get you where you want to be, you need to make a fundamental shift to unlock exponential growth.
- If it’s all about mindset, why are so many positive people broke?
- Your mind is like the hardware of a computer, you can’t run a software program that your hardware can’t handle.
- You follow the path and stick to it until the path will no longer take you to where you want to go.
- If your leader doesn’t have the mindset to take action, no amount of training is going to improve the results of your team.
- “Give a tablet to someone who can’t do paperwork right, and they will just suck more.”
The Personal Gap Analysis
- Ask yourself “where are you today and who do you personally need to become to get where you want to go?”
- You need to change the person to change the world.
- If you tell yourself “I will be more focused, I will be unstoppable.” You will start to change the way you think and the way you act.
- If you solve yourself, you can solve any problem in the world.
- You can complain about something, but you need to take action.
- Are you playing at 100% in all areas of your life? That’s what leaders do. Stop playing small time.
- You have to be willing to do what others won’t do in order to have what other’s won’t have.
- Don’t help someone else until you help yourself.
Links To Resources Mentioned
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!