At CEO Warrior, you’ll hear me talk a lot about wealth, freedom, and market domination. I’ve chosen these three words very specifically because they represent three of the biggest things that business owners are looking for in their business.
Sure, you might use slightly different words but it ultimate comes down to these 3 things…
- Wealth – this is your financial net worth, giving you comfort and financial security so you can buy what you want
- Freedom – this is your free time and the ability to do what you want to do
- Market domination – this is your position in the market and your ability to stay dominant and successful even in the face of competition.
And when I share those ideals with people, I often get a follow-up question: “How do I achieve wealth, freedom, and market domination in my life and business?”
Good question. Here’s the fastest way…
- Wealth, usually represented by money, is achieved by mastering your business’ financial situation.
- Freedom, which is usually represented by time, is achieved by becoming a leader and being able to build a strong team that you can delegate to with confidence.
- Market domination, which is usually represented by your position in the market, is achieved by becoming a stronger competitor.
Which of those do you want? Maybe you just want wealth; maybe you just want freedom; maybe you just want market domination. Maybe, like me, you want more and more of ALL THREE.
Choose what you want, then find someone who has done that and model their ideas, strategies, and behavior in your business.
Recently I did a free training that taught exactly that – the strategies to master your money so you can grow your income and profit and, ultimately, your net worth; the strategies to master your leadership skills so you can grow a strong team and culture; and the strategies to become a strong competitor in your territory, even against the big players.
If you signed up for the free training, great! I know a lot of people got a lot out of it.
For example, in the area of wealth I talked about how to sell more to your existing customers (this is an area that surprises most people). In the area of freedom I talked about how to create a very strong culture of employees who push each other to proactively do better (can you imagine a team like that?) And in the area of market domination I talked about how a clear definition of your exact customer can help you to become a stronger player against other competitors.
Did you participate in the free training and are now implementing my strategies? I hope so!
But maybe you didn’t sign up for the free training or maybe it’s not available right now (which is sometimes the case), or maybe you’re like a lot of people and you know that FREE training doesn’t exactly motivate you to take action in the same way that investing in your education can do.
For those who want to get more wealth, freedom, and market domination in their business, I would recommend looking at the Super Bundle. It’s a package of my books, systems, and online trainings – all gathered together into one simple easy-to-access bundle that you can review at your convenience. Dip in here or there, focus on what you want, create changes, and then return to the bundle again and again every time you need more strategies and systems. Click here to learn more about the Super Bundle.
Here are a couple of ways to use the Super Bundle…
- When you encounter a problem, simply open up the Super Bundle and find the relevant resources that discuss that problem. Find out what I did to solve a similar problem in my own business.
- When you want to grow, simply open up the Super Bundle and find the relevant resources that discuss growth strategies. Implement those strategies and skyrocket your business.
- When you want to pursue an opportunity in a certain area of your business, simply open up the Super Bundle and find the relevant resources that address that opportunity, then do what I did to maximize the opportunity and grow!