9 Reasons Why An ‘A’ Player Would Want To Work For You
Tuesday, December, 13th, 2016 at 11:22 am by Mike J. Agugliaro
Do you feel like you’re competing against the big companies for superstar employees? Here’s the good news… Your perceived weakness of being small can actually be a strength…
- HANDS ON EDUCATION You can provide your team with in-the trenches education.
- FAMILY You know each team member’s name and you treat them like family.
- RAPID ADVANCEMENT You allow your team to climb the ladder of success. The superstars become managers faster at your company.
- OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE You give your team ownership, responsibility and the chance to shine.
- TRAIN OTHERS The best employees want to train and support others. At your company, that can happen quickly.
- PROXIMITY Employees will be on the road less (and get home sooner) if you have a smaller service area.
- FLEXIBILITY You can accommodate your employees’ scheduling needs.
- RECOGNITION You have a robust recognition program in your company and publicly celebrate all employee successes.
- RESPECT Your one-on-one interaction with employees gives them respect, and sense of importance.
FREE RESOURCE **Learn how to attract ‘A’ players to your business like a magnet. **Get the key steps to build a recruiting plan and execute it with ease.
THANK YOU! I invite you to become a WARRIOR in YOUR business! CEOWARRIOR.COM