8 Ways To Get Your Team On Board And Working Together:
- PAINTED VISION Set the tone of what your business will be like in the future by sharing your painted vision with your team.
- TELL THEM EARLY When a new employee joins, tell them what your vision for the company is right away. Don’t leave it to them to guess.
- REMIND THEM OFTEN Remind your employees about your company vision every chance you get.
- MORNING MEETINGS Get your team together every morning to refocus their attention and to inspire them.
- QUARTERLY ALL COMPANY GATHERINGS Bring everyone together quarterly to renew their focus, recognize their hard work, and give them updates.
- CULTURE Build a strong culture that makes each team member feel like family.
- STRONG LEADER Be a strong leader that inspires your followers.
- SET TARGETS Create measurable targets for everyone and hold them accountable to those targets.
FREE CHAPTER BUNDLE Includes:
**Power Key #1: The way you’ve been thinking about your employees is nuts.
**Power Key #2: How A Few Small Words Can Make Or Break Your Success.